Follow the Process of Approved FabLAB

(tahsin demir) #1

I’ve a question, I’ve applied my FabLab approximately one month ago, since this date no news about my apply. Anyone can help me ?
Thanks in advance

Kindly Regards;
Tahsin

(Guillermo Guerra) #2

Hi I’ve the same problem! Did you have any solution?
Regards
Guillermo Guerra

(tahsin demir) #3

@GuillermoGuerra Hi; I do not know if it is a problem or not. But ı’m still waiting. Did you get any responde?
Thanks
Tahsin

(Tuan Nguyen Ngoc) #4

Hi,
You should email or call to referee Fablabs. They will introduce you the next steps.

Warm regards,
Tuan

(Ayşe Esin Durmaz) #5

I’ve got accepted apporximatly 3 Days later of my application. They mainly checking your website. İt is important that a strong evidence it is working Fab-Lab. You can put more workshop images and mentioned about machines that you have.

Bests,

Esin

(tahsin demir) #6

@ayseesindurmaz sometimes fablabs.io network down for technical issues. Try to figure out where the problem is,

Kindly Regards;
Tahsin

(Shorena Meparidze) #7

Hello! What were you interested in about Fab-Lab? I can help with internet.

(Guillaume Crédoz) #8

We received an approval from one referee fablab, but as we need the approval of the second one to proceed, fablableon seems to be so strict, and declined because we lack a laser cutter and a vynil cutter. disregarding that we are the only lab in lebanon that operates an SLS 3d printer, two huge scaled fdm 3d printers that we have built from A to Z, 2 laser scanners and a huge analog fablab, amongst other digital fabrication tools, AND, the only 7 axis kuka robot. all the other requirements exist in our lab, is that fair?

(Jason Levy) #9

Hello I tried to follow the approval process and submit but keep receiving an error message: being told that I don’t have a 3 digit entry for the review process. Not sure where to enter that

(James Bondela) #10

Can someone elaborate the procedure of Approved FabLAB. I need to know how I can register for its service. It might be useful for me in PPC Services Australia.