FabLabs of Casa Corsini (Italy) is planning to participate in the Erasmus+ call for Proposals (KA2 Strategic Partnership in the field of youth, deadline 26/04/2019).
The project idea aims at designing and testing tools for educators involved in the development, validation and promotion of STEAM skills acquired by children aged 10-15 years within FabLabs.
The project foresees the development of the following intellectual outputs:
- Manual for STEAM educators;
- Toolkit for the validation of STEAM skills;
- “Maker CV” online platform resource.
We’re looking for the following types of project partners coming from EU Countries:
- Organizations running STEAM education workshops and labs with children aged 10-15;
- Organizations that carry out training for trainers, research and evaluation of the STEAM education such as universities, research centers, private evaluation companies etc.
If you are interested, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is the general thread for discussing the project; the thread is also visible on its page at https://www.fablabs.io/projects/eu-projects-about-fablabs