Fab Lab is a platform for learning and innovation: a place to play, to create, to learn, to mentor and to invent. To be a Fab Lab means connecting to a global community of learners, educators, technologists, researchers, makers and innovators- a knowledge sharing network that spans 30 countries and 24 time zones. Because all Fab Labs share common tools and processes, the program is building a global network, a distributed laboratory for research and invention.
- Boost maker movement in Armenia,
- Foster interest in making,
- Provide space and facilities for making,
- Encourage sharing projects, tools and resources among the community ,
- Provide educational opportunities ,
- Encourage innovative entrepreneurship among youth.
This is the general thread for discussing the lab; the thread is also visible on its page at https://www.fablabs.io/labs/Dilijanfablab